We are on a mission to provide innovative, value-added technology solutions. We provide stable and reliable products with phenomenal customer service. We empower our customers for online success by providing both quality and quantity. We work with our customers, NGOs and local NPOs on social and environmental projects.
Our name and logo are derived from the mathematical number ‘Phi’ or ‘ϕ’ which represents the ‘Golden Ratio’. Phi exists in nature, architecture, engineering and everyday life; in fact, the double helix structure of our DNA follows Phi. Together with 9, the highest single digit integer, we provide innovation, elegance and unlimited possibilities to rocket your business forward in the digital age.
- Our most important resource - our heart and soul - is our people.
- We value creative, innovative and dynamic individuals who are passionate about what they do.
- We are proud to offer exciting work environments in 3 countries (and growing).
- We cross-train and develop our employees to move both horizontally and vertically within the company, positioning Phi 9 as a lifelong career.
- We value innovation and a culture that embraces change.
- At Phi 9 we embrace diversity and believe that everyone has the potential to change the world.
- We are a global family where open communication, well trained employees and a “just say yes” attitude consistently provides a phenomenal experience for our customers.
We believe in customer empowerment. Our customers are our greatest asset and we take their needs and feedback very seriously. If you are ever less than 109% satisfied, contact us immediately. We won’t rest until your problem is resolved.
We aim to connect every customer and every problem with a real human connection. Whereas our competitors direct customers to an online database to solve their own problems, at Phi 9 you can count on a real person to resolve your issue.
- Stability is our number one priority. We realize that time is money and that downtime means lost revenue. To ensure 99.97% network uptime, we have sourced the most reliable hardware in the industry. We work with our data centers to ensure that every server has dual redundant hard drives and dual redundant uninterruptible power supplies. This translates to no downtime, even in the case of a power outage or a hard drive failure. Our servers automatically rebuild after a drive failure and seamlessly switch power sources in the event of a power outage.
- We have gone to great lengths to design an intuitive and streamlined interface. However, customers occasionally still have questions or need support. To ensure that we exceed the expectations of each and every customer, our phenomenal support team provides 24/7/365 e-mail support. Our team members embrace the philosophy “there is no such thing as a stupid question.” If your issue is big or small, we look forward to helping you.
- We strive to be as transparent as possible with all aspects of our business. With Phi 9, you can expect straightforward pricing, policies and information. If we don’t know something, we will find out for you.
- As a privately owned company, we strive to provide value-added products and services to our customers rather than focusing on quarterly earnings.
- We strive to satisfy our customers 109%. We are not happy until we have exceeded our customers’ expectations.
- Our commitment to our clients to provide affordable premium services using the most advanced technology available. This not only allows us to provide consistently phenomenal service but contributes back to the web hosting community with new and innovative breakthroughs.
- At Phi 9, we believe that helping others is not only good business, but everyone’s business.
- A percentage of all sales go toward sustainable charity programs in the United States and abroad.
- We empower our employees to give back to the local community by collaborating with local NPOs and NGOs.
- Phi 9 works together with Kiva.com to eradicate poverty in the developing world.
- Together we can enable people, even in the most remote areas of the world, to create better lives for themselves and their families.
- As a company born in California, we are intimately tied to our environment.
- We source equipment, servers, data center facilities and vendors who share our sustainable and socially conscious philosophy.
- Every aspect of our servers and our data center have been optimized to decrease carbon emissions. Because it is impossible to be completely “green,” we work with the Arbor Day Foundation to offset our carbon footprint by planting trees.